Family Fun & Activities
Wildwood Resort is the perfect place for family reunions. Forty wooded acres with lots of excitement for the kids! We have many activities for the children – 3 swimming pools / tennis – basketball court / little animals & ducks to watch and feed / 6 ponds stocked with fish / lighted pier that is brushed and baited / paddle boats & kayaks / hilly terrain for them to enjoy riding their bikes (no motorized).
We also have two conference centers and a pavilion with air conditioned or heated comfort, no matter what the weather. Our cabins and lodges have 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 bedrooms with plenty of space and beds for a large family in each one.
Reunions are booking up Wildwood fast, so call now for more information and to reserve your dates at the Wildwood Resort!
Amenities & Activities include:
- Stocked Fishing Ponds
- Covered and lighted fishing pier accessing Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Private Boat Launch for Wildwood Guests
- 3 Swimming Pools (Open Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Fire Pits
- Gift Shop
- Basketball Court – can also double as volleyball and badminton court
- Kayaks/Paddle Boat can be rented to use in our private pond
- Animal & Duck Pen
- Bird Watching
- Bike Riding (bring your own bike)
- Swing Sets throughout property
- 40 acres of nature!!
- Fishing poles with tackle kit for sale in Gift Shop
OTHER WILDWOOD RESORT ACTIVITIES
Bird Watching & Nature Trail – The 40 acres that we have built on have many varieties of birds that visit every day. The rolling hills in northern Louisiana enjoy a large bird population of well over 100 varieties. Bring your camera to capture some great pictures.